Santa Fe Insulated Wall Panel
Approximate pricing is per square foot, however panels are sold per lineal foot of actual panel width. Estimated pricing is provided for reference between products, which will vary based on shipping origin and destination mileage, finishes, building codes, panel orientation and quantities.
Out of stock
The Santa Fe Insulated panel is commonly used for architectural, commercial and institutional applications. The interior skin of the Santa Fe panel is stucco-embossed and has the light Mesa profile.
- Width – 36″, 42″
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System
- Exterior Gauges – 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Interior Gauges – 26 (standard); 24, 22 (optional)
- Exterior Finish – Aztec-embossed
- Interior Finishes – Stucco-embossed, Light Mesa Profile
- Exterior Coatings – Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Applied Finishes
- Interior Coatings – Igloo White (standard); Non-standard colors are also available for this panel
- Thickness – 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″
- Lengths – Recommended maximum is 40′
- R-Value varies up to 8.5/inch of panel thickness at 40°F mean temperature
|Dimensions||42 x 2 in|