PBU Wall Panel
Approximate pricing is per square foot, however panels are sold per lineal foot of actual panel width. Estimated pricing is provided for reference between products, which will vary based on shipping origin and destination mileage, finishes, building codes, panel orientation and quantities.
Out of stock
PBU can be installed directly over purlins or joists. PBU offers the versatility of being used in both vertical and horizontal applications to give designers a contemporary appearance for their building project. PBU is recommended for 1:12 or greater roof slopes.
- Coverage Width – 36″
- Minimum Slope – 1:12
- Panel Attachment – Exposed Fastening System
- Gauge – 26 (standard); 29, 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes – Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300
- Rib Spacing – 6″ on center
- Rib Height – 3/4″
PBU FPA: N/A
PBU NOA: N/A
|Dimensions||36 x .75 in|