Fluted Insulated Wall Panel
Approximate pricing is per square foot, however panels are sold per lineal foot of actual panel width. Estimated pricing is provided for reference between products, which will vary based on shipping origin and destination mileage, finishes, building codes, panel orientation and quantities.
Out of stock
The traditional styling and obvious vertical lines of the Fluted Insulated Panel are ideal for custom-designed or traditional-building construction, especially commercial and industrial applications. The Fluted Panel is also ideal for cold storage facilities. The exterior and interior skins have a stucco-embossed Mesa profile.
- Width – 42″
- Panel Attachments – Concealed Fastening System
- Exterior Gauges – 26 (standard); 24, 22 (optional)
- Interior Gauges – 26 (standard); 24, 22 (optional)
- Exterior Finishes – Stucco-embossed
- Interior Finishes – Stucco-embossed, Mesa Profile
- Exterior Coatings – Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Applied Finishes
- Interior Coatings – Igloo White (standard); Non-standard colors are also available for this panel
- Thickness – 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Lengths – Recommended maximum is 50′
- R-Value varies up to 8.5/inch of panel thickness at 40°F mean temperature
|Dimensions||42 x 2 in|