CFR Standing Seam Roof Panel
Approximate pricing is per square foot, however panels are sold per lineal foot of actual panel width. Estimated pricing is provided for reference between products, which will vary based on shipping origin and destination mileage, finishes, building codes, panel orientation and quantities.
Out of stock
The CFR exterior profile has a 2-inch high standing seam with a Mesa profile. The interior profile is also a stucco-embossed Mesa pattern. CFR is attached to a building structure with concealed clips to provide continuous insulation and eliminate thermal bridges, providing unsurpassed weathertight performance. Due to their careful design features, this roof system requires very little field reworking and can be easily and quickly installed.
- Coverage Width – 42″ (standard); 30″, 36″ (optional)
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System Panel
- Exterior Gauges – 24, 22
- Interior Gauges – 26, 24, 22
- Exterior Finishes – Stucco-embossed
- Interior Finishes – Stucco-embossed
- Exterior Coatings – Galvalume, Signature® 200, Signature® 300
- Interior Coatings – Igloo White (standard); Non-standard colors are also available for this panel
- Thicknesses – 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Lengths – Recommended maximum is 50′ Panel
- R-Value varies up to 8.515/inch of panel thickness at 40°F mean temperature
|Dimensions||42 x 2 in|