AVP Wall Panel
Approximate pricing is per square foot, however panels are sold per lineal foot of actual panel width. Estimated pricing is provided for reference between products, which will vary based on shipping origin and destination mileage, finishes, building codes, panel orientation and quantities.
Out of stock
The AVP panel can be used for wall application and features pencil ribs, providing improved aesthetics to the building design. AVP allows for more insulation to be added behind the panel, providing greater insulating values that meet the energy codes and R-Value requirements.
- Coverage Width – 36″
- Panel Attachment – Exposed Fastening System
- Gauge – 26 (standard); 22, 24, 29 (optional)
- Finishes – Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300
- Rib Spacing – 12″ on center
- Rib Height – 1 1/8″
AVP FPA: Just Approved! 26ga min
AVP NOA: N/A
|Dimensions||36 x 1.125 in|